PLAYERS MEETING MINUTES
May 10, 2014
Meeting opened by Carl Lambert at 11:05AM
Reading of Minutes last Meeting Approved as read
Motion #1 by Kristine, 2nd by Kayla
Make D flight with 0’s and 1’s only. D trios will be a 3, and D Doubles will be a 2.
40 yes votes/17 no votes MOTION PASSED
Motion #2 by Tom, 2nd by Kayla
Make C flight 3 out of 5 in winner’s bracket and 2 out of 3 in losers bracket at State Darts.
69 yes votes/7 no votes MOTION PASSED
Suggestions from players at State darts.
1. Have 4’s move to B flight
2. Have less cricket games in league play.
3. Start a Cricket flight.
4. Would like to change the ruling in the ADOI Rules, have the same rules for league, playoffs and for State.
NEED INPUT ON THESE SUGGESTIONS FROM THE PLAYERS.
PLEASE PUT YOUR INPUTS IN ANY DARTBOARD MAIL SLOT.
MOTION #1 by Kristine, 2nd by Sandy Hensman
No cricket single games in D-Doubles flight.
MOTION #2 by Liz, 2nd by Kristine
Lower the numbers of games in D-Doubles from 15 games to 13.
• Wine tasting @ Lazy J’s on May 17th Proceeds will go to Relay for Life. Drawings and items for sale.
• The Bramsches need to go over the picture deal at State for the winners. Each player that is on the winning team should get their own picture, as should their house.
Next Meeting at Hideaway @ 11AM on August 9th
Meeting closed @ 12:06